Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,963 in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)