Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zapopan, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04620 MXN / AOAX *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,961 (848,991 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)