Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08888 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,371 (724,257 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)