Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11267 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,144 (187,668 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)