Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07419 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,784 (954,149 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)