Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10381 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,829 (624,502 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)