Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18046 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,865 (₨ 231,986) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)