Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01761 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,444 (₩4,512,345) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)