Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,773 (₩3,766,221) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)