Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01675 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,313 (₩5,032,921) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)