Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,637 (₩3,648,665) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)