Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.482 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,802 (€3,715) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)