Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.991 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,093 (﷼ 9,836) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)