Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,952 (﷼ 9,325) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)