Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.093 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,177 (﷼ 12,404) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)