Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.483 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,200 (﷼ 4,049) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)