Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.747 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,825 (﷼ 9,232) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)