Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.964 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,412 (﷼ 10,357) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)