Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.753 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,472 ($2,532) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)