Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.052 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,481 ($2,807) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)