Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.810 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,686 ($4,555) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)