Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01094 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,508 (4,432,186 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)