Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01061 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,255 (4,264,335 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)