Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01193 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,936 (1,671,293 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Saskatoon costs C$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)