Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01822 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,980 (₩7,245,261) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)