Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,772 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.587 MXN / RON
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,282 (7,255 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)