Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.884 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 113% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,184 (7,900 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)