Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,842 (€2,480) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)