Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 904 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,812 (€2,885) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)