Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.233 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,863 (€2,301) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)