Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.898 MXN / RON
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,692 (9,533 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)