Cost of living comparison between Borås, Sweden and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.239 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,079 (11,649 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)