Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,173 (58,864 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (38 minutes ago)