Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00065 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,516 (﷼ 19,223,169) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (about 2 hours ago)