Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 137,872 ($7,330) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)