Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.631 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,392 ($3,028) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)