Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.491 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,668 ($6,688) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)