Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.788 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,528 ($4,446) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)