Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 889 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.052 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,183 ($4,261) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)