Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.327 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,927 (kr 55,396) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (31 minutes ago)