Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 150% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,578 (kr 49,065) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)