Cost of living comparison between Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03311 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,236 (309,138 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)