Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.987 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,372 (1,154 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)