Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.963 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,499 (5,857 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)