Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03476 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,720 (1,315,219 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)