Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28395 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,248 (46,657 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)