Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,141 (﷼ 66,872,509) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)