Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,529 (﷼ 86,455,577) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (36 minutes ago)