Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,538 (52,882₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)