Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.698 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,163 (3,177KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)