Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.338 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,915 (963KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)