Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.381 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,544 (4,178KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)