Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29192 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,170 (₨117,052) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)