Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.852 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,012 (18,365 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)