Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,072 (Rp 55,311,215) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)