Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.856 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,409 (7,824 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)