Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.836 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,084 (5,716 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)