Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.633 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,576 (7,451 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)