Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.080 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,902 (R$ 19,063) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (41 minutes ago)