Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06749 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,004 (459,421 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)