Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16463 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,133 (298,443 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (44 minutes ago)