Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.200 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,983 (1,339 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)