Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.707 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,886 (3,748 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)