Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.690 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,944 (4,154 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)