Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.371 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,914 (2,566 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)