Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01235 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,342 (1,970,666 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)