Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,539 (6,463,216 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)