Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30941 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,216 (382,073 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)