Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33174 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,785 (204,330 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)