Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27998 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,545 (59,096 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)