Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.057 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,691 (元27,050) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)