Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.908 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,513 (元27,691) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)