Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.669 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,483 (元21,540) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)