Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.709 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,683 (元23,505) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)