Cost of living comparison between Beersheba, Israel and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.821 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,601 (6,970 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)