Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.495 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,268 (RM8,737) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)