Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16603 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,221 (236,233 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)