Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03367 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,021 (2,792,636 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)