Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03159 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 75,259 (2,382,092 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)