Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00635 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,862 (COL$3,128,885) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)