Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 155% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 199,064 (Bs 105,212) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)