Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37745 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,725 (RD$ 192,676) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)