Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40865 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,221 (RD$ 162,049) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)