Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40195 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,920 (RD$ 151,559) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)