Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37623 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,213 (RD$ 168,015) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)