Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,123 (R$ 12,777) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)