Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.698 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,231 (1,217 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)