Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35621 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,620 (Php97,190) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)