Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,722 (€2,064) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)