Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38001 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,531 (Php93,502) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)