Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36718 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,988 (Php103,459) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)