Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37810 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,780 (Php158,105) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (38 minutes ago)