Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.569 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,140 (S/. 11,592) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)