Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.303 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,504 (€3,161) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)