Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,751 (€2,587) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (40 minutes ago)