Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.792 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,227 (€3,125) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)